New kit, yay!

Monday, April 28, 2014

So in my previous post I said that I didn't have any dumbbells for home workouts. Well, my new set of weights arrived the other day! I was meant to post about them the day they arrived, but it just never happened.

I didn't want to spend an absolute fortune on a set of dumbbells, and ended up going for a pretty neoprene set by Palm Springs. Quite affordable and comes with a plastic stand, so overall I'm quite happy. :) The coating of the dumbbells is neoprene, you get a really nice and firm grip for some extreme workouts, hah. ;D

The 1kg dumbbells are absolutely tiny - even my pixie sized hands are touching the sides!


So far I haven't actually had the chance to give them a go, but hopefully I'll have a bit of downtime towards the end of the week.

I also stumbled upon an eyelash serum! I was actually reading a blog post about it not too long ago, and the amount of positive comments about the serum really made me curious. My lashes have never been really that long, and instead of curving up they just tend to stick outwards. I suppose that's what you get for being from a Nordic background with blonde hair and fair skin.

The serum is rather pricey, I spent £22.40 on this one. It's called RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum and available on Amazon for anyone interested. It's really quite simple to use - you just apply it above your eyelash line before you go to bed every night (on clean and makeup free skin), and the serum will work its magic while you get your beauty sleep in.

They recommend you to use the serum for eight weeks to see good results, so I'm hoping that one bottle will last that long (it is the same size as any mascara). If it works, it'll definitely be a very cheap alternative to having fake eyelashes done every few months!




Oh and one last thing! :) I got caught up in a bit of Throwback Thursday feeling last week and started digging up some old pictures of myself. Have a good rest of the week everyone!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looking good! näkee kyllä, että oot tehnyt töitä! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Oon kyl lusmuillu niin paljon tässä pari kuukautta, jospa sitä pääsis taas salin makuun tässä hiljalleen.

      Delete
  2. Great inspiration, doing exercise and watching meals are keys when you are a full time worker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh definitely! It's all about smart choices in your daily life really.

      Delete