Happy happy happy!

Saturday, July 27, 2013


It's getting very real now! Oh my gosh I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself. I've been talking to my course tutor and he said he will get in touch with the exam board to find out if we can work something out because of my operation. He suggested that I'd skip the units that clash with my operation and I could just do them during the second year. If it means that I will be able to go on this course in September, I will be more than happy to have that extra workload during the second year. 

I've got quite an extensive shopping and reading list for the course. I'm gonna need to upgrade my PC, get a new camera (which I've been wanting to do for years already) and a tablet, buy a bigger external hard drive, get all the software... And on top of this get started with my summer tasks that need to be finished by the start of the course.

Can you tell I'm slightly happy about this?

You Might Also Like

0 comments