Back problems

Friday, February 22, 2013

The back of the body workout for Phase 2 really seems to kill my back. Tuesday night was pretty agonising. I had to use the combination of painkillers, a massage and heat gel to get the pain to settle down. I still had that screaming at the back of my head during today's workout, I was just so scared to hurt myself again that I didn't give 100%. And it really annoys me now. I know it's about my health and looking fit comes second, but still! I'm stubborn when it comes to stuff like this so I really want to push myself as hard as I can.

But on the upside, I'm getting really healthy cravings! I cooked some vegetable burger patties for dinner yesterday and had wholewheat pasta with em. They were so delicious! Unfortunately it's the end of the week and our fridge is starting to be empty of everything so I'm not getting any salad with my dinner tonight. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments