Another ache day

Friday, March 15, 2013

My back's been an absolute bitch all day. I kept getting really random muscle cramps earlier today, the entire right half of my back would just spaz out and ache like mad. It calmed down during the afternoon but then I went for a walk and now my lower back is on fire. This is not fun. At all. I feel like exercise isn't having any positive effect on my back problem. Starting to lean towards the back op more and more. But it just scares me so much, I just don't like the idea of being knocked out for a few hours while I'm having screws and metal plates put around my spine.

Goes without saying that today's workout is out of the question. Today would've been back of the body and my back isn't brilliant with them during my better days. I'm just not even going to try. I'd be absolutely stupid to risk making it worse.

You Might Also Like

0 comments