Cardio? No thanks :(

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

So, second day of BR today. Did not go well. Crosstraining in the morning went quite ok, did torture my calfs a bit so really not happy as they were aching enough from yesterday. Decided to be a hero and stick the cardio dvd in but could only manage 1½ circuits out of four, my calfs feel like they are tearing apart right now. Tomorrow is meant to be double cardio but I think it's better to let my muscles rest and go swimming instead. An hour of swimming should be more than enough to compensate.

I'm really not a fan of the kickstart menu. It's very restrictive with breakfast and I'm really picky. Yesterday had greek yoghurt with cinnamon and almonds, way too bitter to my taste. Today was meant to be poached egg with tomato and avocado - never been a fan of avocado and I don't know how to poach an egg so just did scrambled egg with tomato. Didn't like it either. Thankfully the lunches and dinners seem to be very yummy, at least my steak last night was! I've still got half a steak left so might just do that again tonight.

And thankfully this menu only lasts for a week, after that I can cook anything I like from the 90-day meal plan booklet. Some of the stuff in there looks very very delicious!

You Might Also Like

0 comments