Thank you, your order has been placed.

Friday, January 11, 2013

I want to bounce up and down right now. :D I finally ordered Jillian Michaels Body Revolution! It's only been available in the UK for a few months so very excited to actually order this and start working out for real.

I bumped into Body Revolution last year so I've known about this program for a long long time. At the time it was only available in the US which made me a very sad panda, but they've finally released over here! It's basically a 90-day exercise and diet plan which seems to give absolutely amazing results. I've googled this to the death and everyone reviewing Body Revolution are so ecstatic about it.

It is quite an expensive kit though, the kit itself was £110 + delivery costs, but I do really think it'll be so worth it. I've dreamt of having this one for such a long time. I'm not gonna go too much into it, I'll just link the BR website at the bottom of this post for people interested. And here's the BR trailer for your enjoyment.


http://www.jillianmichaelsbodyrevolution.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments