WI 4: +0.5kg

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Well that's a bit unsporting!

I'm not too surprised though, my diet hasn't been the best in the world this week. We had a takeaway on Friday and a family dinner last night. Lasagne is one of my favourite foods and all that garlic bread on the table really was my doom by the looks of it! I actually still feel full from last night, which is a bit worrying. It still feels like the food is just sitting in my stomach, refusing to move anywhere. Ungh!

Even though I didn't lose weight this week, I sure feel better! Doing the Body Revolution exercises didn't kill me on the second time round and I could actually finish the cardio yesterday. Only stopped for a few seconds with some of the harder moves but could carry on pretty much instantly.

It's such a wonderful day today, the sun is shining for the first time in a long time! Might actually be a bit more active during my rest day and go for a walk.

You Might Also Like

0 comments