Rest day ramble

Thursday, May 09, 2013

I swear I'm going insane soon if this ankle doesn't start healing. I have a strong feeling it's just a strained tendon as I can really feel the pain in a specific spot now when I move my ankle. It's just frustrating. It was such a beautiful day today and I've been stuck indoors. There's no way I can completely rest my ankle either as I do kinda need to walk during the day. Argh.

But I've suffered today!! In two ways actually, one pleasant and one not so pleasant thing haha! Our Schnauzer puppy decided to be a cat today and wanted to climb on my shoulder when I was holding her so I have mad scratches all over my chest now. And to the more pleasant suffering - squat challenge! Today's goal was 60, which wasn't too bad when I split it into two sets of 30 reps.


Other than that, it's been quite a slacky day. Just talking to a friend, playing games and chilling. Also entertained myself by putting makeup on and taking some pictures. :D Such a tart but oh well. And just because, a picture of my daily fluid intake. Coffee (with sweetener, no milk) and water is the only thing I drink during the day. No point drinking my calories.

You Might Also Like

0 comments