Recovered, just about

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Long weekend and a lot of other commitments have meant that my dear blog hasn't been getting the attention it deservers. Back to it now, though!



So, let's talk about Holland! Incredibly amazing weekend, I don't get to see these people too often so I made sure to make the most of it. We mainly stayed in a town called Amersfoort where my friend lives and also did a day trip up to Amsterdam. Lots of good food, drinks and brilliant company. We also made some initial plans for my birthday in October. :)



Thankfully my ankles decided to start healing up over the weekend as well. My right ankle is still a bit sore at times but the left one has been fine since Sunday. Hooray! I did feel a bit funny having to use flats all weekend but it really paid off, I'd take flats over painful ankles any day. So this'll also mean that I'll be able to get back to working out properly!

And speaking of getting back to working out, I'll probably start going to the gym soonish (when I can afford it that is). A very dear friend of mine has moved to Bognor so I'll have him as company when I fancy going to the gym. ^^

And just to give you guys a quick update on my back! I got the MRI results back yesterday and the next step is to get something called an injection test done. Simply put the disc above the slipped vertebra is damaged and the surgeon wants to have a better look at it to know what to do with the fusion. Obviously the disc under the slip is absolutely mauled after years of constant pressure, but if the upper one is left as it is it'll only start causing problems in a few years.

I've still got a few weeks to go to the test but the nerves are definitely kicking in now. It's all getting very real.

You Might Also Like

0 comments