Thor-gasm (& WI 44: -0.1kg)

Sunday, November 03, 2013

I was going to post a separate weigh in rant but as I only lost 100g it would've just contained swear words and such. So yeah, thought that it's better to wait a bit and post other stuff in the same thing. :)

At least I'm in even figures now - 12kg lost. I keep saying that I will get back on top of it but now that it's the end of my half term and the winter term is starting tomorrow, I'm actually going to draft a plan for myself for the rest of the year and stick to it, no matter what. It'll go on the wall next to my computer, so it'll stare at me all the time when I'm doing something.

Someone moved my coffee table! I haven't posted any exercise outfit pics for ages (mainly because I haven't had the need to wear any...) and now that I actually went for a long, fast paced walk and wore the approriate clothing, the coffee table was gone! It is in the lounge but I'm too weak to move it to it's original place, so you'll just have to put up with this temporarily.


The weather was so odd today. It was pretty windy and chilly, but when I hit a sunny patch it was so warm that I wanted to take my hoodie off. Then again I've been feeling a bit under the weather for a few days so I could've just made it worse by taking it off.



And now to the exciting bit! THOOOOOOOOOR! I've been so excited about this film for ages! Tom Hiddleston and Kat Dennings are some of my favourite actors and as I am a geek, all kinds of superheroes are exactly my kind of thing. ;) When I watch Marvel's films I keep thinking that I should start reading the comics to really get into the lore of it all. That's what I really love about fantasy / sci-fi, there's just so much room for history, small details and other things you just can't come up with when dealing with real stuff.

Sometimes I do come up with short background stories for characters, but I never end up writing them down. I think I'd have about a book's worth of characters written down by now if I did. Well, maybe not a book. But just for my own entertainment and something to read back to when I'm bored.



Ok I'm just going to stop letting the geek out and start planning this exercise schedule. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments