The Plan

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

My two month plan is in full swing already! I came up with a very quick plan last night and it is something that I should be able to stick to, no matter what my schedule is like during the week. Until the Christmas holidays I've divided my week into two rest days, two resistance training days and three walks. This way I get all my muscle groups working and also get the cardio in. When we finish uni for the year on 20th December I'm probably going to be working until we go back start of January, so I have left those weeks open for now.

I'm going to use Body Revolution for the resistance training. While I'm not doing a full week of BR, I'm using the same pattern with it - a separate day for front and back muscles and swap the workouts every two weeks. I'm hoping that this way I won't plateau during these two months. I'm obviously going to carry on after this plan comes to an end, but I don't like planning too far ahead. :)


And as diet is a huge part of weight loss, I am going to try my hardest to stick to a clean diet. I have been having way too many takeaways for the past month and it's time to stop it. I actually got to test my will power today when I went for lunch with my uni friends, I had a vegetable burger instead of the high fat options on the menu. And my friends being typical guys, I instantly got the "Oh my god you gone vegetarian now?!" treatment when the food arrived... :D

I think I really overdid my walk on Sunday, as my left ankle has been playing up since yesterday. It just aches and stings every time I move my foot or put any weight on the ankle. Argh. I actually skipped my workout yesterday because of it as I was worried that I'll just make it worse by jumping around, but I was just so full of energy tonight that I wanted to do something. I decided to stick to my plan and did a back workout tonight and I'm just going to replace tomorrow's walk with the front workout.

As you all probably know by now, I love posting before & after pictures every now and then. I've nearly been on this journey for a year now and I think it's a good time to compare some pictures! :) So close to the finish line now.

January 21st 2013 to November 5th 2013, -12kg

You Might Also Like

0 comments