Hair and other things

Thursday, December 12, 2013

I really can't say this enough - taking pictures of my progress has been one of the best things I've done this year. When I feel like I'm hitting a wall on the scales, looking back to last spring really makes me feel happier about myself and my progress. I just keep telling myself that there's absolutely no point giving up, I've come way too far to throw it all away.

And the thought of wearing a bikini next summer does kinda keep me going too. :D


These pictures were taken 2nd April. Such an insane difference, isn't it? Especially the difference in my face and neck, I actually have clear definition now instead of just one straight line from ears to shoulders!


It's funny how I really miss having red hair. It just keeps popping up every few weeks, I either look at old pictures of myself or just see an advert with the most stunning red hair colour. I've actually made myself a promise - I'm going to get my hair done properly at a hairdressers before the end of the year. I've been trimming and colouring my own hair for absolutely ages now, I just can't really afford the luxury of getting my hair done every month or two. I think it's actually been about one and a half years since I've been to my hairdressers. Oh my.


I've already decided what kind of red I'm going for and what to do with the cut, but you'll just have to wait and see. ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments