Return of the red!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Oh I am so happy! Two and a half hours of pampering and my hair looks exactly the way I've wanted it for such a long time now.

It's been very consistently gray for a good few days now and of course today wasn't an exception. I really wanted to walk to the hairdresser's as it's only a 15 minute walk from the house, but I'm really not a fan of walking in the windy weather with an umbrella, it just slows me down because I need to struggle with it every time the wind grabs hold of it. So instead I decided to rely on the trusty public transport.


I go to Lotus Styling whenever I can afford it. The staff is incredibly friendly and professional and you're really looked after! I asked for a cup of coffee while I was waiting for the colour to work and I must say, that must've been the best cup of coffee I've ever had!

I had a three colour treatment - two different mixes of the base (a stronger one to cover my blonde roots) and highlights with a lighter shade - and a trim. I was tempted to go for a bob but then again I've been so patient with my hair so I didn't want to cut it too much. It's all even and healthy again though and that's the main point.


My phone camera (and the cloudy weather) really didn't do wonders for the colour, it's a lot brighter in proper light. :) The highlights are very subtle and blend into the base incredibly well, I didn't want them to stick out like a sore thumb and that's exactly what I got. Instead they just give a fantastic detail to the colour and I'm so in love with it. ♥


You Might Also Like

0 comments