They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

I know the post title is a bit irrelevant but just ignore that.. :D



I absolutely loved The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug. I've waited for it ever since I saw the first film, they're really doing the book justice despite adding some very odd strands of storyline here and there. They didn't ruin the film in any way, it was just odd to go "oh wait a minute, this wasn't in the book.." a few times over the duration of the film.


As we don't really go to the cinema a lot, we do treat ourselves to the VIP box when a really good film comes out. We've gone for the VIP seats with Avengers, the first Hobbit film and another one I can't remember for the life of me! My back does appreciate the better seats and better leg room, not to mention the separate sound system and 12 seat boxes! You do also get "room service" but we pretty much get all we need before the film starts so we haven't actually taken advantage of that service yet.

The view from the VIP box.


There was one downside to this film - the cliffhanger was aaaawful! I mean I know what happens as I've read the book but it's still horrible when they decide to just cut it at the most exciting bit! I'm sure a film like Hobbit doesn't really need cliffhangers, people will go see the next one anyways... :p

And so begins the year long wait for the final film. Argh!

You Might Also Like

0 comments