Slimming Solutions teatox

Sunday, August 09, 2015

I was given this product to test at no cost. All opinions are my own.


Since starting Juice Plus I've been trying to cut down on my caffeine consumption. It's been a constant thing in my life, I'd be on and off coffee for a while and then just go back to it. My other half keeps joking around that it's in my genes - Finnish people drink the most coffee per person in the world! :D

I then got contacted by Slimming Solutions and decided to give their teatox a go. I wasn't really expecting anything from it, I had never really heard of doing a teatox so it was quite an interesting one to test! I drank the teas for two weeks, and I've just finished the "course" a few days ago.


So the teatox comes in two different pouches - a daytime blend to drink right after waking up every day and an evening blend to drink before bed every other day. I've got to say, it was quite challenging trying to remember which days the evening blends were for.. :D

The benefits of having a teatox are actually quite amazing. It reduces bloating by flushing out toxins, increases energy levels and can aid with burning fat. I definitely feel so much better as a result of the teatox, but didn't notice any fat loss. Then again I've done next to no exercise the past few weeks so that probaby contributed to it - these products are in no way a magic potion to burn fat instantly! They should be paired up with a healthy lifestyle, they are not a meal substitute!


Taste wise the teas were actually really great. I decided to stick to a small spoonful of honey with the tea instead of just having it as it is, as I do have a massive sweet tooth and enjoy my coffee with loads of sweetener. Both blends had a very earthy taste to them, especially the evening blend as it didn't actually have tea leaves in them. The ingredient lists are as follows:

Daytime blend
Chinese Oolong tea (38%), Siberian Ginseng (20%), Fennel (10%), Lemongrass (10%), Nettle leaves (8%), Ginger root (5%), Dandelion leaf (5%), Ginseng root (2%), Salvia miltiorrhiza (2%). Naturally sugar free with no artificial additives.

Evening blend
Senna leaves (20%), Hawthorn leaves (20%), Lotus leaves (14%), Fenugreek seeds (12%), Burdock root (14%), Peppermint (8%), Psyllium seeds (8%), Valerian root (2%), Liquorice root (2%). Naturally sugar free with no artificial additives.

I do definitely recommend Slimming Solutions' teatox to everyone! It was such a refreshing way of cleansing my body, and will most likely do another cleanse soon. :)You can buy your own teatox kit from their website!

You Might Also Like

0 comments