Back to Phase 1

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I was meant to start Phase 3 yesterday. I managed to go through one circuit, although I was just sitting down for half of it because the exercises are too demanding on my back. I'm not going to risk it, I'm just going to start over instead. I want to get my core stronger before I do something that advanced.

Yes, I'm very annoyed about it. I want to progress, not go back to the beginning. But I always knew it might happen so I can't really complain, BR is designed for people with no physical disabilities after all. Guess I should be happy that I managed to get this far.

On a happier note, I've gone back to a redhead again. :D My poor hair is going to fall off soon. In less than a week I've gone from ginger to blonde, from blonde to bright red and from bright red to this absolutely gorgeous pinkish red. And I love it. Pics below!



You Might Also Like

0 comments