Under the weather

Monday, March 18, 2013

I've struggled with sleep for a few nights in a row now. I find it hard to fall asleep and then end up waking up several times over the night. Last night I was accompanied by a massive headache when I was trying to fall asleep. I've also been feeling quite odd today, my body just seemed to... crash? Was just minding my own business when this wave of tiredness just hit me. Ended up napping for 1,5 hours and after I woke up I just felt absolutely awful, light headed and I was unpleasantly aware of my stomach. Three reasons come to mind:

1) I'm coming down with something. My boyfriend's mum has been feeling ill for nearly a week now so wouldn't be surprised if I've caught the same bug she's got.
2) I'm overdoing it with exercise. Wouldn't be surprised considering how intense my workouts are (even if they are only 30mins a day!).
3) I'm not eating enough. Might up my calories slightly for the rest of the week and see what happens.

Just going to vegetate today and see how I feel in the morning, if I'm still feeling crap I might postpone starting Phase 3 til next week.

You Might Also Like

0 comments