OCD kicking in!!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

OK let's just clear it up first, I don't actually have diagnosed OCD. I just have these funny little habits that make me obsess over stuff. :D Now that I've got my UP, I feel really guilty and bad if I don't hit my 10k steps every day. At the moment I'm somewhere in the late 6000's, but it's really bugging me. I'm actually really tempted to go for a walk just to fill those steps.

Oh and I will be going over the UP app next week as promised. :) Now that I actually got it to work on my tablet, I can access the app easier and will be taking lots of screenshots of it and so on. So stay tuned for that!



But yeah, other than that my day's been quite bland. Went for a walk in the afternoon and that's it. I didn't keep my hopes up about the gym today as my other half actually hurt his leg at work last night and he did ask if we could go tomorrow morning instead. I will definitely make sure that we go tomorrow, I want my two gym sessions a week! I pay a lot of money for my membership, I want to make the most out of it.

I'm kinda nervous about my weigh in tomorrow because of skipping the gym. I feel like I haven't done enough this week to lose weight, but then again I always have these doubts in my head the night before. Argh.

You Might Also Like

0 comments