Graffiti artists

Sunday, October 20, 2013

It's been an oddly active weekend for me! I really don't do much in the evenings, I'm just one of those people who likes to stay at home and watch TV or play games most of the time. More about that in a bit though. :)

I really love Fridays at uni as it's our photography day. We look into different graphic designers and photographers, what their work is like and think about the relevance of their work to our own project. This week we got to create a graffiti wall to use in our magazines and it was so much fun! Just going nuts with a bit of paint, spray cans, stencils, tape and photos to create something like this was just brilliant.

This was really a team work exercise as well, as there was five of us working on this. :) I really love my group, the guys are amazing! I think that's a really good thing about having such a small group, you just get to know each other a lot faster than you would if there was 20+ of us.


 

My other half took me out for dinner on Friday. I have a gift card to Pizza Express and we were originally going to go there, but he had a look at their menu and just said to me that it doesn't really do much for him. After a quick browse on Trip Advisor we decided to try a burger kitchen in Chichester, but in all fairness I wasn't that impressed with it. I mean, I've got incredibly high standards for burgers now after the place we went to in London and this place just didn't really do it for me. I mean don't get me wrong, the food was really good but it's just not the same! 

That gift card will definitely go to good use later on, already decided to drag my friends there some day for lunch haha! 

Friday and last night.


And it's definitely time to ditch my heels for good. It's been months since my ankle injury but I just couldn't walk without having a stinging pain in my ankles last night. It's just not worth the potential pain and the injury repeating itself. 

Anyways! One of my old colleagues had a DJ gig at a local social club last night and I told him I'd go and listen for a while. I really enjoyed the music he played, just a shame I had been at work all day so was incredibly tired and didn't stay for long in the end. Also a bit gutted about the fact that none of my friends turned up either, but oh well. 

I think I actually slept for 11 hours last night, just kinda shows how tired I really am with everything going on during the week. Think I'm just going to take it easy today despite having a ton of uni work to catch up with, I just really need a break every now and then.

You Might Also Like

0 comments