Body By Vi 90 day challenge

Thursday, February 13, 2014

I am so excited I have just signed up to do the Body By Vi Challenge, with the Transformation Kit – visit www.bodyby-vi-uk.co.uk for more details.

The Body By Vi UK 90 Day Challenge is the #1 Weight-Loss and Fitness Challenge meal replacement shakes diet from Visalus. Lose Weight & Feel Great. With nearly 1.5 MILLION new people joining The Body by Vi Challenge last year, I just had to try it!!

This popular Weight Loss & Fitness Platform from North America is now available in the United Kingdom!

They have 4 great kits to choose from to suit your needs;

1. BALANCE KIT - Your key to NUTRITIONAL BALANCE.
2. SHAPE KIT - Kick start your WEIGHT CONTROL and BUILD LEAN MUSCLE.
3. BOOST KIT - Boost your CHALLENGE TRANSFORMATION.
4. TRANSFORMATION KIT - GET OPTIMAL WEIGHT-LOSS SUPPORT. – I chose this one!

I will post my challenge updates here along with ideas on how to get the best out of this challenge, and let you know when the ‘target’ pair of trousers I bought a while back fit perfectly. If you want to join me check out this website www.bodyby-vi-uk.co.uk

I will also take the before pictures when my kit arrives and I get started! I'm thinking of doing a mix of video and blog posts over the three months I'm doing the challenge. I'm really looking forward to this challenge, it should be exactly what I need to lose the last bit of weight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments