February progress check

Sunday, February 02, 2014

I must admit, I've been really nervous about this progress check all month. The lack of exercise has really made me worried that I've gained weight, but as it turns out, I haven't! I've been quite careful with what I've been eating, and it looks like it's really paid off. Sure, on the grand scheme of things it's not a big loss by any standard, but for someone who's spent most of January as a cripple, it's nice progress!

Weight: 71,0kg (71,8kg)
Arms: 30,5cm (29,5cm) - I will never understand my arms, hah
Bust: 96,5cm (97cm)
Waist: 71cm (72cm)
Belly: 90,5cm (90,5cm)
Thighs: 56cm (57cm)



Really looking forward to starting gym next week, got my workout plans all ready to go and I've got more than enough energy to get rid of! I keep dreaming about absolutely killing myself on cardio days (I miss the elliptical so much), for some reason it's so much fun to keep pushing myself more and more even though I feel like giving up. 

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday, it's time for me to go and empty Ikea!

You Might Also Like

0 comments