Pacman goes omnomnom

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

There's no better feeling than the post-workout feeling! I feel so full of energy despite killing myself at the gym for an hour, I just feel like going for a run now! Still feeling a bit rough with this bug I managed to catch over the weekend, but I didn't want to let it get in the way of a good workout.

I decided to wear this incredibly adorable Pacman shirt today. My other half got it from his brother as a present, but it turned out to be a bit too small for him. I thought that it would be a shame to waste such a cool nerd shirt, so it has got a place in my workout clothing. My other half always laughs when I wear this and says that Pacman is nomming on my boob.. :D


Even though I went to the gym rather early (was about 9.20 when I got there), it was quite packed! It's not a big gym, so I think it's the best option to keep going in the mornings, when it's less crowded. Anyways! I did a light cardio workout, 20 minutes on treadmill with varying speeds and incline, followed by a bit of core work and 20 minutes on the elliptical.

I've been reunited with my UP band as well. I've been meaning to carry on using it, but at some point I just started getting fed up with it getting caught on my pillow when I was sleeping. I've decided to only use this during the day now, it was an expensive little band so I want to get the most out of it. It'll mainly be my workout buddy, just to see how much I burn and to keep better track of my overall calorie burn over the day. Determined to be in bikini shape by this summer! ;)


 
Winners train, losers complain.

We've been busy with out flat as well, hopefully will be able to share some pictures with you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments