Bye peek holes!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I keep setting myself small targets with clothes to keep things interesting. I still have a pair of trousers I bought a while back that are still waiting to fit perfectly, but I've got this outfit I've always loved but got too big for it at some point.

I've been able to wear the shirt for a good few months now, but the jeans have been hidden away for probably two or three years now. They're just perfect in every single way - the length, cut and general fit just go so well with my figure, and you have no idea how upset I was when I realised that I had gotten too fat for them. I was going through a bag of my old clothes not too long ago, and found these jeans in there. I'm so glad I went through the bag, as it was one of the many that I donated to charity. I've gone from not fitting into them to them falling off me if I don't wear a belt! Very proud of myself.


You know, it's actually really difficult to wear buttoned shirts when you've got bigger boobs than a B cup. The buttons are always in the wrong place, creating a little peek hole in exactly the wrong place. I actually wore a top under this one for a very long time as buttoning it up all the way was absolutely impossible, and today I was so happy to notice that even the peek hole is starting to be quite non-existent! Tracking progress this way is so much fun and more rewarding than seeing the numbers go down on the scale!

I didn't actually have any plans for gymming it up today, but I actually got really bored at home and decided to go and burn some time (and fat!) at Dream Fitness. I didn't really have anything specific in mind, so spent 20 minutes on the treadmill (jogging and some hill climbing while walking), did a bit of core work and finished it all off with 15 minutes on the elliptical. I was going to do 20 minutes on it as well, but realised that doing that extra five minutes would've made me miss my bus haha! From previous experience I'd rather not sit at the bus stop for 15 minutes after being to the gym - it's bloody cold!!


A quick snap for Instagram. Isn't my phone case cute?!
I felt like such a vain little girl at the gym, as I really couldn't be bothered to wash my makeup off. I kept thinking to myself that I'll look like a panda by the time I finish, but to my surprise my eyeliner was exactly where I left it! This won't make me slap on my makeup when I go to the gym, but it was quite amusing to find out how waterproof it all is.

It's funny how small things amuse me. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments