Big things incoming!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hey all, thank you for being so patient with this small break I've been having blogging wise. I am getting lots of rest and just having a small creative break from most things, and right now my head is near exploding with ideas to share with you all!

So what's coming up in the next week or so? Well, I'm glad you asked! I'm getting closer and closer to the one month mark of my Body By Vi challenge! I'm so excited to see how well I've done during the first 30 days, how much weight I've lost and how different my 'before' and 'after' pictures will look like!

I've also been invited to join alldishes.co.uk, so I will be sharing a lot more recipes over here than I have so far. I will probably give video blogging a go in that area, as personally I love watching other people cook and listen to them as they go on.

And on a slightly unrelated note, I've got two big events coming up! I am flying to Holland for my friend's birthday in May (remember me setting my goal date?) and my brother is coming over in June! We are planning on going to Download for two days, so be prepared for the biggest fan girl post you've ever seen. I've never been to a big festival before, and getting to share the experience with the best big brother in the world is going to be so incredibly amazing. ♥

There's so much more I want to talk to you guys about, but that'll stay as a secret until I publish it! I love getting quite philosophical about things, so it'll be a long post about opinions, personalities and so on. Stay tuned lovelies!


I was actually going to do this as a video post, and I even filmed all the material this morning. I just don't have the patience to edit it all, haha!

You Might Also Like

0 comments