Feeling like hibernating

Sunday, March 09, 2014

Like I mentioned earlier this week, I've really struggled getting out of bed since Wednesday. I really can't figure out what's causing it, and it's starting to bug me. I go to bed usual time (between 11 and 12), but I just can't seem to be able to find the energy to get out of bed after eight hours of sleep. Am I sleeping too much or too little? Is it just stress I'm not aware of? Am I not eating enough?

If this carries on I'm probably going to start eliminating one possible factor at a time. The clocks going forward tonight really won't help!

I'll be back to my normal rhythm of blogging once this sluggish mood lifts off my shoulders! Also got a project deadline coming up in two weeks, so that'll probably munch up a bit of my spare time.


You Might Also Like

0 comments