Time to mix things up a bit!

Monday, April 08, 2013

In order to try and get rid of this silly plateau I've been stuck at for ages, I'm going to change things around a bit. Exercise wise I'm going to start doing other things on my cardio days, such as swimming, walking and cycling. I'm still a bit unsure about cycling as it could be quite painful, but I suppose I'll just have to see how it goes. I'm obviously gonna stick to the resistance workouts I've been doing so far, cardio is just a lot easier to replace with something else.

On top of that I'm going to try a different way of eating. A friend of mine used intermittent fasting during his weight loss process and has been talking very highly of it ever since I met him. IF is simply just about eating your calories in a 6-8 hour time frame and fasting for the rest of the day. This is pretty much what I do anyways with the exception of sometimes eating quite late in the evening, but it shouldn't be too big of an issue in all fairness. I've chosen my "let's stuff my face" period to be between 12 noon and 8pm, also going to be a bit more religious with counting my calories from now on.

I've also been tempted tonight! The in laws bought me a Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate bar, I'm quite proud to say that I didn't even feel like eating it instantly! At 110 calories it's quite a heavy treat, but I'm sure I'll be able to budget it in tomorrow. :) Yum!


Talk about determination.. :p

You Might Also Like

0 comments