It's working!

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

It has taken me three months to start noticing very big differences in my body. Taking pictures frequently really helps me notice things, I don't think I'd see anything change if I didn't.

Arms. There's two pictures of me I absolutely hate because my arms look so massive in them. The second picture was also the picture that made me realise that I need to change my lifestyle and quickly. First one taken in April 2012, second Christmas 2011. Between the two I had probably lost 5-10 kilos but it just didn't show.


And this is what my arm looks today. You can also see all that loose skin on my neck, holy cow. :D


I wore this same top when I took the first pictures (at the start of BR) and I can just tell I've lost weight. This top is insanely loose. Can see it quite well in the arm picture as well but here's another one!


And just to compare my posture as well. I took the usual front and side progress pictures but I didn't really notice a big difference in the front one so not posting that one, but my posture is starting to be amazing. I'm standing more upright than I used to, it makes me feel so tall. :D Posting the first picture as comparison too.


The spring is finally starting to arrive to England! <3 I am absolutely loving the sun and these progress pictures have just made my day even better. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments