Progress pictures and rambling

Monday, April 22, 2013

I was so right yesterday when I said it was just sodium build up that caused the 300g gain. Made sure to stay away from salty food yesterday and drank a lot of water, which resulted in the scales giving me the magical number 78,6kg this morning. 800g loss from yesterday. :)

I'm also changing workout programs today. As much as I love Body Revolution and it's given me fantastic results, I need some change or I'm going to get bored. I think I'm going to go through 30 Day Shred, it is far more low impact than BR and it'll probably be a lot more suitable for my back as well. I might complete 30DS and then go back to BR to finish off Phase 3.

And the pictures! What I'm most happy about is that the stretchmarks on my sides and next to my bellybutton are starting to fade. Other than that I don't see that much change to a month ago, which annoys me slightly.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mun mielestä näkyy kyllä muutosta, eli hyvä hyvä! :) Jännää muuten kun olen itse aika samoissa mitoissa atm, kuinka pitkä olet?

    - konilastalkkeri, wuu :O

    ReplyDelete