Food!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ever since I was a kid I never liked cottage cheese. I just found the texture of it so disgusting that I could barely finish a spoonfull of it. I was like that with a lot of things, but over time most of these food dislikes have disappeared (tomatoes, cheese, gherkins, onions..). And as of today, so has the dislike for cottage cheese! :D

We had a tub of the stuff in the fridge and I just simply got curious. One tiny spoonfull later I was hooked to the stuff. It was absolutely nothing like I remembered. And it went so well with my lunch today as well.


There's one flaw in my meal - the processed fish. I would've preferred to have some fresh salmon with it all but couldn't find any so had to settle for the fish fingers. It was amazingly good though. :D Fish, couscous, garlic peppers, mixed salad and cottage cheese. On top of that I also used ketchup and sweet chilli sauce. According to MyFitnessPal it all added up to 584 calories, leaving me plenty for dinner. :)

Exercise wise my day consists of a long walk and a front of the body workout. I'm so addicted to walking lately, it's so sunny and warm outside that I just want to make the most of it while it lasts. Because you know, the English summer isn't that brilliant.

Pre-walk & being slightly bored in the evening, went a bit mad with my hair haha!


And to finish off this post, a picture of our two Schnauzer puppies Coco and Oakley enjoying the sun. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments