Spring!

Saturday, April 06, 2013

The weather has been so awful over here for so long now that any bit of sunshine makes me incredibly happy. I wanted to take advantage of the fantastic weather and went for a long walk, I probably spent close to an hour out there. And can you blame me?





I also bought myself some earrings! I can't even remember when I've worn earrings as an all day thing, but I thought that I'd love to do that again. Most of my earrings are either incredibly uncomfortable or just too big to use all day (especially when gaming, most of my earrings start stabbing me when I wear my headset), so had to order new things! These are just incredibly simple circular barbells, don't want anything fancy. :) And as I haven't worn any earrings in my piercings, my earlobes are on fire now. :D


You Might Also Like

0 comments