Doggy day

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Somewhat slacky day again. Had my dear friend over most of the day so my exercise for this day includes a walk with the dogs. I will probably go for a "proper" walk after dinner has settled to make up for it.


Didn't actually take a picture of lunch (or my afternoon snack for that matter)! Pancakes with bananas and maple syrup for lunch + wholewheat toast with the same toppings later on in the afternoon. I was just so hungry, lunch didn't fill me up the way it usually should.

Anyways. Our boys really loved running around in the park today. The puppy we have is too small to go for long walks so unfortunately had to lock her up in the kitchen before we left. The cries were heartbreaking! Need to do it though, don't want her to develop arthritis or any muscle issues. It was a bit miserable though, raining slightly and the sun was nowhere to be seen. :( Luckily the sun is out now so my evening walk should be nice and pleasant. ;)


I did something a bit out of the ordinary for dinner! I mean I'm a rather skilled cook and I'm not scared to try "different" things, but I usually just cook the familiar things. I decided to go with chicken stir fry tonight. Fried peppers, carrots, onion and garlic in sesame oil for a few minutes, added chicken, seasoned with various spices (a bit of cayenne pepper, Chinese 5 spice, paprika, salt, pepper) and boiled noodles. After it was all in the wok I poured a bit of soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce on top to give it that extra kick. Should've cooked more, it was delicious!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Asutko ulkomailla? Ku mietin, että miten sun blogi on tolla .co.uk päätteellä, ku ite yrittäny et oisin oman blogin saanu tuolla päätteellä, mutta enpä oo ainakaan vielä onnistunu. Tää sun blogi on tosi kiva ja nuo kuvat on tosi kivoja! (:

    ReplyDelete