Temptations

Saturday, June 01, 2013

We did a massive shopping trip to Tesco today. We started getting to the point where we honestly had no food left in the house really. It's actually funny, we had more dog food than our food in the freezer for a few days.

This of course also meant huge temptations. My other half is obsessed with ice lollies and always loads up with em when we go shopping. And this is what our freezer looks like now.


That will probably last him about a week or so. His metabolism is insane, I'm so jealous. He can literally eat anything he wants and not gain weight. Then again he's got a physical job so he does burn it off as well. But still.

I did have some cheeky snacks while I was cooking dinner, though. My other half buys tiger loaf every now and then, basically just white bread. I had a small slice of that and a pot of yoghurt to keep the hunger away for just a while longer. On the menu tonight was salmon with roast carrots, salad, tomato and beetroot. Yummy.


I'm also looking into cutting my carbs over the next six weeks. I want to make sure I do as much as I can weight loss wise until I go home in July.

You Might Also Like

0 comments