Just a typical Saturday night ramble

Saturday, June 15, 2013

What a windy day! It's been so pretty and sunny but the wind has made it feel quite chilly. Despite the wind I went for a long walk (~1hr), went a different route than usual this time. It did go along the seafront for a bit and I just couldn't help walking down to the beach. It was so windy that the waves were literally crashing down on the sea defences. The wind even made me shake and feel a bit unstable!

On the way home I bumped into a furry friend. Can you spot him in the third picture? ;)


Food wise I've been eating pretty light today. Still waiting for that appetite to come back from holiday. Chicken, peas, sweetcorn and couscous for lunch. Just sliced the chicken a bit to make it cook evenly under the grill, added a bit of olive oil and spices (turmeric, paprika, chilli powder, salt & pepper), threw some sesame seeds on top and grilled it until it was done. And for dinner I had maple glazed salmon with tons of salad, beetroots, peas and sweetcorn. I absolutely love that recipe, shame I never remember to buy pineapple when we go shopping, it just makes the dish ten times better.



And now I'm off to the cinema to watch Man of Steel with the other half. Nerd mode: on. <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments