Happy days!

Monday, January 20, 2014

As I mentioned yesterday, we are moving house soon. Well, it's official now! :) We are looking into moving into the new place by the start of February. This is so very exciting, our first flat together! This does of course mean a tedious trip to Ikea in the near future - I'm really not looking forward to hours of trodding through the maze that is Ikea.

I actually spent a good while listing all the things we need and I was surprised how many bits and pieces we need for our kitchen. I love cooking and having a lot of different equipment and gadgets does make my life so much easier. Being creative with food does require a bit of assistance at times. :)


So what does this mean fitness wise? Well, me being able to go to the gym whenever I want really! No need to rely on buses anymore, I can just do a quick warmup in the form of walking ten minutes to the gym and get started! Very excited to be so close to a gym, I have a feeling it'll be my second home from now on! And as the gym is open 24/7 I can aim for the quiet periods whenever I can.

I've been trying to figure out what kind of a routine to follow at the gym, and I've settled for a modified version of Stronglifts 5x5. I will probably start with lighter weights than it says on the program, as I am still a bit worried about my back playing up if I start too heavy. I'm in no massive rush to hit the heavy weights as I am mainly looking to tone up instead of bulking up.

This blog will start to lean towards a lot of working out again, hooray!

You Might Also Like

0 comments