My 2013

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year everyone! Did anyone make resolutions regarding their health? I've got a few aims/goals I'm going to push towards, but first I'd like to look back to 2013 and see what I've accomplished so far!

January


February

I didn't actually take loads of pictures at this stage so my progress snap will have to do!


March


April


May


June


July


August


September



October


November


December


My aims for 2014
  • lose the last 6kg by June
  • get into some sports in a more serious way
  • track my food and drink more carefully (been slipping with this one again)
  • track all my activity on HeiaHeia
  • have less takeaways!!
I am also changing the way I do my progress a little. I'm only going to start posting my weigh ins once a month with the progress check instead of every week and then one big chunk of progress every four weeks. This is what I've wanted to do for a very long time now but I felt like I shouldn't do it mid year, but now that it's officially 2014 I'm going to start doing it. :)

Oh and I am going to do a summary of how I've done measurement wise on Sunday as well. I'm really not looking forward to it, I have a feeling the scales won't show the numbers I'm aiming for!

You Might Also Like

0 comments