January progress check

Sunday, January 05, 2014

A whole year has passed since I started all this. It's gone so fast! January's weigh in came in at 71,8kg - far away from my goal for January, but I'm not going to beat myself up too hard over it. I've been far from good diet wise for a very long time now, it's something I've been working on to get fixed and I should start seeing good results very soon. :) Also going to rejoin a gym after the first January rush has calmed down, can't wait to get back to it! More about my new gym later on.

As it's been a year, I think it's a good idea to look at the numbers a little. I'm going to compare my measurements to a year ago instead of last December, in a way this new progress check system makes me feel like I want to start "fresh" in a sense and not look back to last month.

4th January 2013 - 5th January 2014
Weight: 84kg to 71,8kg - 12.2kg lost
Bust: 106cm to 97cm - 9cm lost
Waist: 85cm to 72cm - 13cm lost
Belly: 102cm to 90,5cm - 11.5cm lost
Thighs: 63cm to 57cm - 6cm lost

Overall I'm really happy with my progress so far. I've had a few injuries along the way and I think it really slowed me down last summer, but I've been strong enough to carry on after recovering instead of throwing in the towel. :) It is, after all, a lifestyle change and bumps on the road are a part of it.

I'm posting my progress pictures tomorrow morning, I've been at work all day and it's too dark now to get good pictures out of my phone. I've also got plenty of post ideas just waiting for a bit of spare time!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well done! You are true inspiration for me. I've just started my journey of losing weight and changing my life. All the best in New 20014 Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and good luck! If you've got any questions at all don't hesitate to leave a comment or email me!

      Delete