Workout diary

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Excuse the lack of posts over the weekend, I had the pleasure of having my parents over here in England for the weekend so I have been slightly occupied during the days and completely knackered in the evenings! My weekend has been filled with good food, sightseeing in London, shopping and a load of walking - a good combination I feel. :)

When I was getting ready on Saturday I realised how big my jeans actually are nowadays! They fit really well but the waistband is starting to be so loose that I constantly have to lift my jeans up. Then again I don't really feel like spending money on new clothes just yet as I know my body is going to change considerably in the next six months or so, I think I'll just have to put up with saggy jeans for a bit longer!


I've also been on the hunt for a nice diary to use as a workout diary. I had a few criterias for it - it needs to have a day to day layout and be bound with a ringbinder to make it easier to have open at the gym. While I'm not 100% excited about the covers, this diary is more than suitable for my needs. And who knows, maybe I will make the covers look nicer at some point!



Getting very excited about getting back to the gym now, just trying to wait out the mad January rush.

You Might Also Like

0 comments